Sunday, February 3, 2013

28 Days of Things I Love: Casual Weekend Style

The fundamental components of what I'm most likely to wear on the reg--
the perfect chambray or denim shirt. 

The boyfriend jean. 
The basic (thin!) tee. 
The boyfriend jean plus thin tee. 
Tomboy sneaks and a cozy sweater. 
Easy skinnies. 

Shop the Look:
Chambray Shirts. My newest here
Boyfriend Jeans. I particularly like these!
Sneaks. Isabel Marant Splurge. I just bought these for $30!

I recommend keeping it pretty with a pop of red or pink and perhaps an unpretentious pump!

p.s. My "Weekender" Pinterest Board for more effortless chic!
meghan silva said...

Yeah totally love the casual look on weekends , comfy and chilled ! love all the pics.

http://meghansilva.blogspot.com

Lili said...

oh i live in my boyfriend jeans.....

Unknown said...

I have been living in my cropped jeans each weekend. It feels so nice to be a bit casual and comfortable.

Stay in the Lines

Grace (The Stripe) said...

loove these looks... so easy + cool.

Unknown said...

love all of these! i basically live in these

http://www.lepetitediaries.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Any idea where I can find the shoes in the second pic? I have been looking everywhere!

Julia D. said...

Love all these casual-chic looks!

Post a Comment