Thursday, December 22, 2011

Sunshine Yellow




I've officially been back in the city for three days, three very gloomy and rainy days where I've found myself pinning (come play!) bright pops of yellow. The first sign of sunshine deprivation if you're interiors obsessed! Thankfully it decided to make an appearance today, and I'm extremely excited to have a dinner date in the West Village tonight with my cousin who also happens to be my dearest friend! Do you have a pick me up color?
Lily said...

Love all these spaces...the yellow lamps and that giant piece of art are extra fabulous !!

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Allyson [Mimosas in the Morning] said...

These rooms are gorgeous!

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

so pretty and colorful.

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I'm officially following your pinboards! Love your taste. I agree- when outside it's gloomy, gotta brighten up with pretty interiors!

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Post a Comment